Silver Coin Project Location & Ownership
The Silver Coin Project is located in the Stewart Mining Camp of BC, a well-established area for mining and exploration.
- Silbak-Premier Mine ~ 3.5
km south of Silver Coin
- Active 1918-1968 & 1989-1996
- 2 million oz gold, 43 million oz silver, 55 million lb lead, 4 million lb copper
- Big Missouri Mine ~ 0.5
km north of Silver Coin
- Active 1938-1942
- Produced 768,943 tonnes at 2.37 g/t Au and 2.13 g/t Ag
- Indian Mine ~ 0.5 km
south of Silver Coin
- Produced 12,870 tonnes at 3.40 g/t Au, 119.7 g/t Ag, 4.40 % Pb, 5.50 % Zn
- Covers 1,470 hectares on 39 claims
- Resource area controlled 80% by Jayden, 20% by Mountain Boy Minerals Ltd.
Lawrence Dick, Ph.D., P.Geo., a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, and the Chief Consulting Geologist for Jayden Resources Inc., has reviewed and approved the technical content on this page.